This is a great opportunity to get your hands onto the new Office 2016. Don’t forget to provide feedback to Microsoft at the end of your testing.
Visit the Office 2016 Preview site to learn more about the Preview program to see if it’s right for you.
New features include:
- Your documents, anywhere – Across the Office 2016 applications, it’s easier to use the power of feature-rich applications to create, open, edit and save files in the cloud from your desktop, so you can access them from anywhere and on any device.
- Collaboration – Real-time co-authoring is available in the Office Online apps today and we’re bringing that experience to the Windows Desktop applications, starting with Word.
- Smart Applications – Applications will learn as you work, taking advantage of subtle cues and clues to help you stay on task and get more out of Office.
- Faster and easier data analysis – New analysis capabilities are built into Excel, so you can pull, map, analyze and visualize your data faster and easier than ever.
- New security, compliance and deployment features – Organisation will have more control over sensitive data and IT more flexibility in deployment and management.